Sunday, March 04, 2007

Odd dream

Last week, I had another odd dream.

Ferrah, my last girlfriend's cousin and one of Ant's high school girlfriends, had blond hair. She's not blond in real life as she is half Filipino and English. At any rate, in my dream, we met by coincidence at a casual dining-type restaurant. Maybe it was a Marie Calendar's? (Goodness, I have not been to a Marie Calendar's since high school.) In the dream, my friend from Chicago said she looks like she is from Schaumburg, Illinois. Even though Ferrah was born and raised in the San Francisco Bay Area, she changed her look. Ferrah said she moved because she has 62 cousins in Schaumburg.

Another segment of my dream was about the house in the LC. I dreamt that frogs, lizards and bear cubs broke into the house, and roamed madly. When I arrived, and entered the house, the lizards and bear cubs chased me around the house, trying to bite my legs. The next morning, I purchased the local paper, and read the break-in at my house was listed in the police blotter section.

Very odd.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home