Sunday, January 21, 2007

Pastry partnership

Last Friday, I had a very bizarre dream. AMarc and I were at a tradeshow/conference with others from the marketing team, and he insisted that he wear a bright orange, wool v-neck sweater for the entire five days of the conference. What was more bizarre is he said Duncan' Donuts plans to acquire Hostess, and he would be the new marketing chief. Odd.

Last night, I dreamt I was at a conference with an intoxicated SPriz, and I drove us to the hotel where we were staying at so he could go to the bar. Once at the bar, others from the mothership were participating in a science demonstration, in which the light would be harnessed to create energy for the company. Throughout the demonstration, SPriz laughed at the participants, and asked the bartender to serve him more drinks. Very random.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home