Monday, February 05, 2007

Lipstick and Pepsi Cans (sung to the tune of "Incense and Peppermint")

I remember two segments from my dreams earlier this week:

Dream #1. I helped my sister get ready for a party by applying lipstick on her lips. In real life, my sister, 17, does not wear lipstick. And over the years, I have watched enough women apply lipstick, so I'd like to say that I know what I was doing, even if it was in my dream. At any rate, in my dream, I saw my sister walk into the kitchen, and her lipstick job looked somewhat crooked and sloppy. I wiped the lipstick; applied an outline around her lips, and filled the rest in. Then I said she should blot it so it does not look to shiny.

Yeah, this was bizarre.

Dream #2. AMarc and I stood in a wheat field, where randomly or strategically, a pipe emerged from the ground. From his coat pocket, he produced a can of Pepsi with a threaded top. He said, "This is the future of including soda in the diet of the American people. Since soda was found to not be a healthy drink option, the manufacturers need a way to infuse their product into the American people's diet."

I forget what my reaction to his statement was in the dream. And I can not say what my reaction would be in real-life since the situation is too bizarre.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home