Sunday, November 26, 2006

The professor and colleagues (sung to the tune of the "Gilligan's Island" theme song)

Last night I hung out with a bud I had not seen in nearly four years - Briz, 35, originally from Houston, Texas. We met at a bar in the Castro, and caught up over a few drinks. By midnight, we decided to go to his place and hang out. I passed out at his place and had the most bizarre dream in some time.

In my dream, Briz, was a professor at a university in Marin, California. The odd thing is that this university does not exist in reality. I remember a bird's eye view of the campus at sunset, a golden hue covered the campus' lush green trees. At any rate, I also remember that I was Briz's teacher admin and the gatekeeper of who could use his office restroom. Well, a woman grad student barged into the office, demanding that she be allowed to use the restroom. When she did not come out after ten minutes, I opened the door, and saw the student on top of a urinal, trying to remove it from the wall. Odd.

McGoo and AB also made a cameo in the dream. In the Whole Foods-like cafeteria, I heard a voice that sounded like McGoo's. The person talked about access points, so I knew it was McGoo. What was shocking is when I saw him. He had shoulder-length hair, almost hippie-styled and a bike handle bar mustache. When I asked McGoo about the mustache he said that he no longer could grow facial hair, and the "stache is a press on, but don't tell anyone." Odd. AB's role in my dream was minimal. Briz was chasing AB down stairs for ten floors, and finally caught up to him at the bottom floor, when he convinced to sit. What came next was hilarious. Briz started gnawing on AB's shoulder! And AB laughed as if he enjoyed it! So very odd.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home