Sunday, May 14, 2006

Stop snoring

Recent Dreams
1. ThumbSucker and I are in an karaoke bar with Taggart (scroll down to "Friday, April 14" for Taggart's introduction). ThumbSucker wanted Taggart to sing a few Public Enemy songs. This is funny because Public Enemy is the last music group ThumbSucker would listen to.

I do not remember if -- in the dream -- Taggart belted out anything from Chuck D or Flava Flav. But now that I'm awake, I'm trying to imagine Taggart rapping, "Fight the Power." Goodness, that song is so Freshman year high school.

2. Happyrock and I attended a conference in a shady San Francisco hotel. I do not remember the focus of the conference, nor do I remember the hotel. However, I remember that we both wore a suit and tie, and I remember standing against a rail on the mezzanine floor.

3. I attended college with my last girlfriend. This is odd as she graduated from a Seventh Day Adventist university.

Last Night or Early this Morning in the LC
At an ungodly hour early this morning -- perhaps at 5:00 or 6:00 a.m. -- ThumbSucker told me to "stop snoring." I asked, "What?" He repeated, "stop snoring!" Unsure, I asked, "huh?" "Stop snoring," he yelled. "Oh F you! How do I know to not snore if I'm asleep," I said half-asleep.

When we both were coherent, I asked ThumbSucker about his insisting that I stop snoring early this morning. He didn't remember telling me to stop snoring. "Usually, I just tell you roll onto your side, and then you stop."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home