Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Nails, glorious toenails

Goodness, I have not posted in a long time!

I noted some of the recent endeavors, including A-Lib's trip to the Sucka Free (SF, San Francisco) and my trip to Las Vegas, so I will catch up soon with a monster-sized posting.

In the meantime, I have to post about my dream last night. All I remember is I was in a classroom setting - rows of table and chairs. Apparently I was getting a manicure and pedicure (which I have not had) and I could not see my toes or the machine working on my toes, but I could see OPT (other people's toes).

I do not recall who else was in the room. But I remember trying to hunch over the table to try and see my toes, and was scolded by someone for not remaining in my seat.

Odd.

I'm sure I dreamt of other things last night, but I can not recall them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home