Thursday, October 05, 2006

Cold days

This week I've been nursing a cold, and I want to get over it like yesterday. Before I went to bed last night, a fever kicked in. I took a double shot of NyQuil and a couple pumps of Zicam, which the product manufacturer claims: "actually shortens the cold!" We'll see. After all, I'm on day three. I do not want to still be sick three days from now.

At any rate, last night I kept waking up approximately every two hours. And I remember most of my two-hour-long dream segments.

Dream 1: Tattoo from Fantasy Island mocking me, pointing and hissing, saying: "The phlegm. The phlegm."

Dream 2: I moved to a four level townhouse in San Francisco's Mission district with two old friends - GaryV and TinaC. I met Gary my freshman year at Bellarmine, and he is also the first person I came out to. I met Tina (and her brothers) in the mid-80s as we carpooled to St. John Vianney.

Dream 3: Something about a Makita or DeWalt circular saw. *shrugs*


At this point, I woke up, sweating from my fever. Thank goodness! I think the end is near!


1 Comments:

Blogger Overmatter said...

If it was a Mikita, it means you are about to come into a great deal of money. If it was a DeWalt, it means you're pervy.

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home