Wednesday, July 26, 2006

The blacker the tongue, the sweeter the berry?

Penicillin VK side effects may include: blah, blah, blah, black, hairy tongue, blah, blah, blah.

So I'm taking penicillin for strep throat. The good news is I'm on my way to recovery - gone are the days of fever and fatigue. However, the lump in my throat continues to linger.

The bad news is I have a 2mm by 2mm black spot on the tip of my tongue. As with my strep, I hope the spot will disappear soon.

(I feel bad because C-Love was in town, and I slacked off on being a proper host because I felt gnarly. Sorry, C-Love.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Overmatter said...

You were propah!

But I hope I don't catch black tongue spot. What the hell?

Also, someone asked me today why e-dub hasn't updated his blog lately. You have fans, yo.

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home