Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Hurry up, Trump!

Tonight, ThumbSucker and I went to the South San Jose Home Expo, a Home Depot Company, to look at a washer and dryer for ThumbSucker's loft. The current pair is on its way out... Afterwards, we went to my mother's house for dinner - steak, corn, broccoli and sauteed mushrooms. Damn tasty!

ThumbSucker left, but I'm staying the night as I have a few early-morning meetings tomorrow.

So I can count on one hand how many times I've watched American Idol. And I'm ashamed that I am nearly at the point where I need two hands. But I feel like a chump for watching tonight's episode. That's right! Tonight, I watched American Idol with my mother, and I must say that it was quite entertaining. But I'm upset. I am upset that I spent two hours of my life watching KTVU FOX (Channel 2), the San Francisco Bay Area FOX affiliate. *shudder* *gack*

I can understand how "America" can get caught-up with this competition. However, this is one American who can wait for the final result and winner. I'm waiting for the new season of
The Apprentice to start!

Good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home