Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Back in the day

Tonight, ThumbSucker and I ran along the Embarcadero, and I realized how out of shape I am compared to three years ago. "I push rhymes like weight... I'm pushing rhymes like weight." But I got out there tonight, and I need to run more often. I forgot how much I love it. And I realized that I run the same as I drive. I swerve left and right to pass people who are running slower, walking or standing.

After our run, we shopped for a scrubber for ThumbSucker's feet. His rough feet just are not... Well, sexy.

After making our purchase, we went back to the loft, heated mother's (damn tasty) chili, and watched the remaining two episodes of
Tales of the City. TOTC is quintessential viewing for anyone who can remember San Francisco in the mid-70's or wish they were around at the time. Also, after watching the mini series, you will want to seek out 28 Barbary (not Burberry, thank gawd) Lane. I remember secretly watching TOTC when PBS first broadcasted the mini series on KQED Channel 9. I made sure no one knew as at the time I was embarrassed yet so intrigued to watch it. Those were the days of innocence.

G'night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home