Sunday, February 19, 2006

Once again

Early this morning, the next door neighbor's dog started to bark, starting my odd dream.

I dreamt that the neighbors were on a trip, and that a person I knew from high school (let's call him CL) was house sitting for them. In my dream, I wake up and walk next door to ask that the dog be brought indoors so I could sleep. I was surprised that my old high school acquaintance was at the house, house-sitting. Note that CL and I were not close in high school, but I heard rumors that he is gay.

At any rate, in the dream, CL is an account manager for the company I work for, and my next door neighbors turn out to be service repair technicians for one of the products my company creates.

Very, very odd. I wonder how CL is. Maybe I'll look him up...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home