Tuesday, June 27, 2006

I gots yo' back, brotha

D-Sheezie is having hosting her 25th-birthday party at Butter, with the theme "Euro Trash." And as I always look out for my buds, naturally, I asked DannyGT if he wants to go.

me: Straight chicks are going to this... Let me know if you're up for going.
DannyGT: You almost had yourself a date. I like it though. 1 - women, 2 - close to my house, 3 - trashy, 4 - far enough out that usually I could plan for it. Unfortunately, I'm going to the Bloc Party concert at Berkeley's Greek Theater. Let's grab dinner sometime soon though...

The last themed party I attended was "Golf Pros and Tennis Hoes," hosted by my old intern - a closeted homo who thought he was in the closet. (This guy hosted a party without ice for the drinks. And the only food served was Triscuts?!?!)

I'm not a golf pro, nor a tennis ho. I'm a tennis pimp, see the pictures below.










2 Comments:

Blogger d said...

too bad your friend isn't coming, it is THE social event of THE YEAR!

4:46 PM  
Blogger E-Double said...

I'm on it... Cool beans!

12:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home