Friday, May 19, 2006

Yes, men are confusing (and odd, and needy, and high-maintenance) and just bizzare

IM CONVO
me: what are you up to this weekend?
Happyrock: supposed to go rollerblading but with this weather... and supposed to play scrabble with this guy
[Editor's note: The San Francisco Bay Area is experiencing dramatic weather changes. One weekend it's blazing hot, and the following week it's cold and raining.]
me: scrabble?
Happyrock: yes, lol
me: interesting. why scrabble?
Happyrock: but it probably won't happen because he only plays outdoors...it's quite bizarre
me: outdoor scrabble?
Happyrock: yeah don't ask me
Happyrock: yeah in his yard
me: maybe it's code for something?
Happyrock: no, it's scrabble
Happyrock: men are confusing
me: yes, men are confusing.
Happyrock: very
me: man, scrabble... so very odd.
Happyrock: it's wholesome
Happyrock: I figured it' be something fun I don't normally do
Happyrock: it's just one of his interests
me: good. at least he's literate.
Happyrock: well...his msgs are a mess so I hope he's better at the game than his correspondence
me: but outdoor scrabble?
Happyrock: yeah that was the most bizarre. I said, "so when are we going to play" and he said 'when the weather gets good'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home