Tuesday, January 31, 2006

"Dream a little dream of me..."

Last night, I didn't sleep well. And I had another very, very odd and bizarre dream that involved a New York-based work buddy.

DREAM
The setting is a small company parking lot somewhere in a San Francisco Bay Area, California suburban town. Perhaps Sunnyvale, Santa Clara or south San Jose?

I arrived at my office location, driving The Commuter (see Four Vehicles I've Owned in "Memes Schmemes!"). Pulling into the parking lot, I saw KC step out of her car (a pristine condition early-80s dark brown Mercedes SD) as she arrived shortly before I did. I asked where she and husband BC commuted from. "Bakersfield." I was shocked - "Holy goodness! That is a long commute!" KC, very calmly said, "Yeah, Central California is where it's at... With the 2.5 hour drive each way (it's actually 4 hours each way), I sleep nearly 12 hours each day. BC does all the driving."

KC: "So that's the beater, 'eh?"

Me: "Yeah, it's been good to me."

SO
Very odd dream. Now what the heck does it mean? This morning, I told KC about my dream, and she found it interesting. But what does it mean?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home