Friday, January 27, 2006

If you doubt, then the answer is yes

Person (31, gay, San Francisco, CA): Am I too old to wear Diesel?

Me: Yes.

Person: Don't say that.

Me: You asked me for my thought. Ask yourself this question - what is the difference between a 35-year-old Castro queen who wears a blaring Abercrombie & Fitch-logo shirt and a 35-year-old Castro queen who wears Diesel?

Person: What?

Me: Nothing. Nothing at all. You may as wear a shirt with a huge Tommy Hillfiger logo.

Person: ...

Me: As with everything in life, you hope to graduate to another level. You can't wear Abercrombie & Fitch when you're 45-years-old, right?

Person: *shudder*

Me: I'm glad I put things in perspective.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

35 my ass. NO SELF RESPECTING MAN, gay or straight, OVER 30, should be wearing Abercrombie and Fitch, Hollister, Diesel, or anything worn by starving tweaked out 22 year old Castro clones, PERIOD.

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home