Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Spicy

I left the office at 8:00 p.m. ET and picked-up ThumbSucker from the Ronkonkoma train station at 8:12 p.m. Perfect timing.

Both of us were hungry, but we didn't want burgers, pizza or pasta. We wanted spicy food! I drove east on the LIE, exited on 61, and headed north. I made a left at one of the lights, and drove until we found it. "It" is House of India, located at 2811 Middle Country Road in Lake Grove, NY. Thank goodness we found you.

We had the saag paneer, chicken tikka masala, two orders of garlic naan and two mango lasis. "Mild, medium or hot," asked the waiter. "Hot!" That's right. Indian is damn good food for cold nights, which was tonight - cold. High-30s-cold.

At any rate, we ate, and made our way back to the LIE.

I need to hit the sack soon. I'm STILL on PT.

G'night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home